HYBRID – because, referring to the electric drive, it does not eliminate the use of others (CNG, hydrogen fuel drives, fuel cells),
MODULAR – because it enables adaptive system design, using all its modules or only some,
AUTOMATED – because it uses technologies allowing traveling in “driverless” mode
• Technological innovation: proposing a new concept for transport and mobility by combining three types of transport: PodCar – ROW /Rights of Way/; An electric car designed for people with and without disabilities – ROW; An electric car – automation level 3 – V2I
• Technological innovation: innovative solutions of power systems and drives (electric hybrid: super capacitor – lithium-ion battery array, original steer-by-wire and brake-by-wire systems, original HMI systems), adaption for use of people with reduced mobility, control and traffic management systems as well as individual systems allowing to navigate in driverless mode
• Social innovation: new approach to project creation. Based on the description of the HMASSUT – Prometheus system, the users will configure the system to adapt to their needs via a website. They participate in the process of the creation of the system. They can assess the system based on criteria made available to them by its creators. Using those, they can suggest changes in the system.
• The system allows for specific applications: solutions for medical transportation, transportation for specific work places (in case of PodCar subsystem, a stop can be positioned for instance in an office center, etc.)
• The system is not an individual transport system. Despite having many similar features, it remains a public transport (the vehicle system is used by many different users)
• Another innovation is the implementation of learning about this system into the educational process
• The added value of this project is also a complete „open source, open project” approach, so the project is strongly focused on implementation, but it is not in itself commercial.